Saturday, July 31, 2010

Karissa & Matt’s Wedding at The W Hotel – Seattle

Posted by Kelly Simants

Holly-Kate and I had the honor of working with Karissa and Matt for their exquisite, modern wedding at The W Hotel in Seattle!  I met Karissa a few years ago when she was a bridesmaid in her brother and sister-in-law’s wedding and just adored her.  When she called to let me know she was engaged and planning her wedding and wanted our help, I was ecstatic!  We had so much fun planning with these two, and they definitely had a party to remember! 

Special thanks to John & Joseph Photography for providing these incredible images!  Enjoy, and congratulations you two – we wish you all the best!

This first image is on the campus at University of Washington – my alma mater (Go Dawgs)!  Matt is a Husky from UW and Karissa is a Cougar from WSU so this proves that even big-time rivals can fall in love! :)

 km1337_wkm1054_w km1059_w km1074_w km1078_w km1082_w km1145_w km1159_w km1164_w km1182_w

Loved their color palette of eggplant, plum, and silver…gorgeous bridesmaids bouquets too!

km1197_w

km1295_w km1297_w km1323_w

This is Karissa’s Grandfather’s vintage, convertible Cadillac…so awesome!

km1325_w km1330_w  km1360_w km1378_w

Specialty linens from Choice Linens – luxurious!

km1387_w km1388_w

Their cake was a replica of Karissa’s Grandparents – her Grandfather was a successful baker in Seattle so this was incredibly meaningful to have this replica be in honor of her Grandfather.

km1462_w 

km1503_w

Karissa surprised Matt with this AWESOME groom’s cake!  I think I have to say, this is my favorite groom’s cake I’ve seen yet! It’s a replica of his favorite University of Washington t-shirt. I think she scored major points here! :)

km1577_w km1599_w km1687_w

Here are the wedding pros Karissa and Matt selected for their big day:

 

1 comment: