Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Meet Carmen & Ryan – Engaged!

Posted by Kelly Simants

‘Tis the season of engagements, so I thought we’d feature one of our engaged couples on the blog and show you where they’re at in the planning process!  Carmen and Ryan are truly a joy to work with – from the instant I met them, they were so super laid back and just wanted to have a good time planning their wedding.  Love that!  They chose our “Month-Of” package, and Carmen has done such a fabulous job of selecting vendors, staying organized, and keeping calm.  Their excellent Photographer, Jennifer Yarbro, captured these fun images of the couple during their engagement session.  Carmen and Ryan’s big day is coming up on March 6, 2010 so they are getting close! Be sure to read on past the pics to see a few Q&A’s from Carmen herself about the planning process.  Enjoy!

016CARMENandRYANeng copy 053CARMENandRYANeng copy   149CARMENandRYANeng copy  195CARMENandRYANeng copy  254CARMENandRYANeng copy

I asked Carmen a few questions about her wedding planning process so far…

Q. What has been the most fun aspect about planning your wedding so far?

A. All of it! Just seeing everything come together has been fun. Choosing the flowers was great just because I did that with my mom and I liked that she took part in the decisions.

Q. Have there been any surprises along the way that you had to deal with? If so, how did you work through these challenges?

Not really surprises. I just did not realize how many options were out there and that can get overwhelming. Having a planner that can narrow down those options to what fits best for me was VERY important for my sanity! :)

Q. What is one piece of advice you would share with brides who are just starting to plan their weddings?

A. Start planning early. Don't wait! And be very organized. For me, having things done early & all the information in order kept me from getting too stressed out.

Q. What are you most looking forward to about your wedding day?

Sharing the day with family. I have lots of family in Chile and some of them are coming for the wedding. It is a huge honor that they would come for our special day and I could not be more excited.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Here are the fab vendors Carmen and Ryan have selected so far:

Thanks again to Jennifer Yarbro for providing these awesome images! Here is her cute headshot so you can put the name with the face! :)

JenniferYarbro 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Carmen and Ryan, I am so honored to be part of your day and can’t wait for your big day! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment